We specialise in helping ASEAN and Australian SMEs, and multinational companies to develop their international business – trade and investment – across the ASEAN and Australia region.
We also help institutions like governments, universities and international development organisations to improve the international trade and investment environments across ASEAN and Australia for business.
We have worked with senior executives, ministers, diplomats, heads of agencies and leading educators who have trusted us to help improve the growth and performance of their organisations. Along the way, we’ve built good relationships and shared in their confidence of being better positioned for success.
WHO WE HELP AND HOW
We help businesses enter and grow in local and regional markets across ASEAN and Australia.
Our SME clients are concerned about how to operate across borders, while multinational clients want to understand local markets and business environments.
For new international markets, most businesses need help to :
- Find and build relationships with partners
- Access and understand market data and regulations
- Understand and adapt to business practices and cultures
- Design and implement business models relevant for the market
This is the heart of what we do. We help businesses, particularly SMEs discover, understand and adapt when entering and growing in markets across ASEAN and Australia. We focus on strategy, connections, bridge-building and implementation, and are rigorous in our research, analysis, planning and project management.
Services to businesses include:
- Assessing market feasibility for target initiatives
- Identifying commercial opportunities and developing business cases
- Establishing B2B relationships and arrangements in new markets
- Connecting and negotiating with key market players and decision-makers
- Linking to regional value chains
- Developing business plans and establishing new ventures
- Re-engineering business models and practices for new markets
- Developing and implementing new market entry strategies
- Building the strategic and operational performance of a business to capture international growth
- Engaging with governments to address regulatory and policy concerns affecting the business
- Building international trade and investment capabilities of management through training
Our business clients include ASEAN and Australian SMEs and multinational companies.
We help governments, universities and international development organisations improve business environments to support international trade and investment by business.
We help governments:
- Develop policies and regulatory environments that are globally oriented and aligned, competitive and attractive
- Strengthen a region’s innovation capacity to grow globally competitive industries
- Deepen economic diplomacy integration with regions across ASEAN and Australia
Governments we have worked with include the ASEAN Secretariat, Malaysian Government, Australian Government, Lao PDR Government and Philippines Government.
We help universities ‘internationalise’ their education curriculums and research programs, and build local and regional industry collaborations.
Our university clients include the ASEAN University Network, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and University of Queensland.
We help international development organisations with projects focused at private sector development and international competitiveness in developing countries.
Our international development organisation clients include the Asian Development Bank and the Australian Aid Program.
We are not your traditional consultant. In working with you in and across ASEAN and Australia, Venturenauts brings:
- Detailed insight into market opportunities and challenges
- Deep understanding of different cultural and business practices
- Significant experience growing businesses, and working with key-decision-makers and influencers like governments and universities
- An extensive network of international contacts and resources
- Proven commercial skills and approach in building cross-cultural business relationships
A core strength is our ability to work across borders, understanding and adapting to different economies, cultures, business practices, languages and regulations.
We fit in where you need us most. Venturenauts can help at different stages or provide a complete international business development service where we are with you at every step.
We partner with you to achieve your goals and build your organisation’s capabilities so that impact is a sustainable advantage. This is our measure of success.
We commit to helping you transform promise into reality. Venturenauts is also committed to exceptional relationships, practices and behaviour on which clients can depend. We endeavour to make a positive impact in the world.
We work with you to understand your needs and capabilities. Our quality service is flexible, nimble and recognises the approach which best suits you – including short or long term arrangements, and being on a retainer or advisory panel.